MaterCare serves the needs of mothers worldwide, and we spend well below the industry average on administration, putting over 80 percent of all donations directly back into projects. We receive no support from governments, relying on individuals like you!
MaterCare has been endorsed by many highly reguarded international figures, including:
His Holiness, Saint Pope John Paul II
MaterCare’s Year of Mercy projects:
● Development of management of Project Isiolo and development of 2nd rural maternity clinic.
● Building of four m anyattas (maternity waiting homes)
● Outreach community education regarding cause and prevention of maternal mortality.
● Registering and training of TBAS to recognize and refer highrisk mothers to MCI’s maternity hospital using MCI’s pictograph.
● Training seminar for doctors and midwives in resuscitation of the newborn.
MaterCare continues to be an important voice for maternal health advocacy on the global stage. Donate today.